The Salt River Imprints
Our overall goal is to publish books that are encouraging, inspiring or entertaining. From 2013 to 2015, we have published three main groups of books, with a couple more emerging in 2016:
- One group of books is what we now call the Tuppany books. They are about not taking life too seriously… Whether through laughter or positive suggestions, these books help us keep going lightly.
- A second group of books are small enough to slip into a purse or backpack – the Pocketbook series of poems: translations of Kabir and Paltu so far – and hopefully more poetry books in future.
- A new group of books is adventure stories – stories for entertainment that combine adventure/romance/time travel with spiritual understanding woven in: Beyond Borders books.
- Another new group is the Eye of an Artist series – photography and artwork books.
- The New Moon books are for children – stories with or without illustrations, including books by children for children.
- And another group is what we call the Global Library books. They are for personal study: reflective, educational, inspiring, transformational…
New editions of the Global books will qualify for distribution to libraries and academic institutions and include the special Library of Congress PCN ID number.
To see how our booklist looks, go to the Salt River eStore.